Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 55 - Save the Drama...

Was going to blog about the Drama in our PR, but it's probably best I don't get too far into it. I will say this - I really, really don't like how the disposables thread turned into jokes about CD'ing being like re-using sanitary napkins and comments about it being "gross." At the same time it seems those who use disposables felt judged by those who CD. Personally, I don't judge what anyone else does - I do what I do because for us it works. To each his or her own. Drama is for middle-school. If someone says something offensive that seems to be directed at a specific individual, it should be addressed with that person. And sometimes I think too many assumptions are made. I still remember what my mom taught me about the word ASSUME at a very young age.

Nico and I had a fun day today, and tomorrow we go to see Ashley. Yay!

4 comments:

Ke!sie said...

i use both...so i judge equally. to each his own!

Amanda said...

i felt the same way..tbh

Susan said...

...FOR YOUR MAMA!!!!

ITA!!!!!!! :)

Tracy said...

I agree, so silly. I love cloth diapering but I still use disposable at night. I like both for different reasons.