Went shopping for flooring for the new house and tile for the bathroom shower/tub. I think I found what I want, and wonder of wonders, DH actually likes what I picked. Yay! Now to go find carpeting for the bedrooms and family room.
Sportin' the new BumGenius AIO OS organic...
4 comments:
I swear that diaper has to be my next purchase :) I have the light blue and love it but the darker blue looks so nice!
Hehe - yes, this is my favorite color so far. I bought six BG's, but can't wait until I can buy more. I have not opened my olive green Kawaii yet, I think I may trade or sell them on Ebay, I just really don't like the color esp. on Nico...stupid, I know...
I wish they made the Kawaii in cuter colors :)
I actually WANT the olive green one, at least one of them. I like the kawaii dark blue. I had bought the green, dark blue and yellow...I have since sold my yellow and green (which is more of a lime green I don't like).
He looks like an "older" baby in this picture!!! He's sooo cute!
Post a Comment