Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 43 - Let the Games Begin!

Just watched the opening ceremony of the Olympics. I love watching the Winter Games, but usually I didn't have a chance to with working full-time and going to school at night for so many years. Now that I'm home with Nico maybe I will see more of them.

Nico has recently become extremely interested in his feet. I keep meaning to get pics, so tonight after I put him in his pj's, I laid him on the bed. Sure enough, the first thing he did was go for his feet.

Warming up for the Olympics...gotta stay flexible!



Curling up like a little hedgehog...



Hmmm..I wonder what these taste like?



Now I am going to watch the Baby Einstein DVD with Nico again :) Good night!

2 comments:

Susan said...

LOL! Cute pictures- I just love when they start grabbing their toes.

Dawn said...

Aww, I love toe grabbing!!