Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day 42 - Winter or Spring?

We had a few weeks of unseasonably warm weather, now it's been cooler than normal the past few days. Here is a photo of Nico & me in our beanies. He kept looking away from the camera just as my friend took the pic.




I ordered an Ergo today. I have a Baby Bjorn Air, but I can't figure the thing out and it seems like a pain to use. I tried the Ergo on at a local store, but I actually ordered it online because the price was $40 cheaper plus free shipping and no tax. I feel bad that I didn't order it from the local place, but $40 is a big difference. Can't wait to get it, hopefully it will be here soon.

2 comments:

Susan said...

He is just beautiful! :) Please do a review of your Ergo... I'm tempted!

Mama2NicoNJoey said...

I will! It shipped today so hopefully I'll have it next week. :)