So I've been putting off fixing my blog, but finally got a chance to update the missing pages this morning. I took out the background last week and that seems to have helped. Plus as I go in and edit I realize some of them say "Edit" on the list but not "View," so I didn't publish the pages or something happened and it didn't update. Grrrr. I am pretty good on the computer, even worked in the technology field for awhile, but as much as I want Nico's blog to look fancy, I am not having luck with templates yet. Maybe I should stick to manual scrap-booking, not digital.
So what is it about certain toys that make them different? Nico loves Sophie so much, and he also loves his glowing seahorse. See below :-)
Ode to my seahorse...

Oh seahorse, how I love you...

I can tell you all my secrets...

The way you glow is so appealing...

I could gaze at you all day and night...
1 comments:
hahahah that is so cute! I wanted one of those darn seahorses and do you think I could find one? nope. With my luck, I'd search high and low and he wouldn't even care about it.
Post a Comment