OK, corny title for today's post. But Nico had his hip ultrasound this morning, so I figured...why not? Hehe. Because Nico was breech, I had heard he should have a hip x-ray or ultrasound. I asked the first pediatrician we went to about it and she brushed me off. Last week we switched pedi's and I asked him. He said yes, they normally do an ultrasound at one month! Grrrr. So he scheduled Nico right away, even though he said it all felt normal. We went in for the ultrasound today and the doc at the hospital said yes, perfect hips! Woohoo! Shakira has met her match! HAHAHA!
In His Dinosaur PJ's Watching The Bachelor with Mommy...
As you can see, he isn't too impressed by Jake, lol.
4 comments:
I'm glad you guys have nothing to worry about! ;)
Yay!!! glad everything looks great!
That's great news!
Glad to hear it's all okay and that the new pedi is just as concerned about Nico as you are. Cute picture in his pjs :) Who is Nico cheering for? lol
Post a Comment