Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 7 - Where does the week go?

Saw Ashley again today (yay) and we went for coffee at Orange Table. The soup of the day was Carrot Ginger - omg it was sooo good!

Here is Ash with Nico (the tables on the restaurant's patio are orange but the inside ones are not :-)



Tonight Nico sat for awhile in the Bumbo. He kind of likes it but it seems he is almost too big for it already!





So excited - his Sophie the Giraffe teether came today, and so did his sea turtle night light. I'll try to get some pics of those tomorrow.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Holy...does he EVER look like a little boy in that Bumbo! I think it's the "big boy" clothes. He's a heart breaker :)

Mama2NicoNJoey said...

Hehe, ya, I love when he wears outfits like that. Then I put him in a sleeper and he looks like a baby again :-) I got the shirt from naarjtie - they have such cute stuff. There is an outlet here, and they had some good sales.

Ke!sie said...

i love his outfit!