Friday, January 8, 2010

Day 8 - TGIF

So today we had nowhere to go and both Nico and I stayed in our PJ's (well, I threw some VS sweats on because Fed Ex was coming and I don't like answering the door in PJ's, hehe). Fed Ex delivered my tickets to the hockey game next Thursday. So excited to finally see my Devils play. They only come to AZ to play the Coyotes every few years. Too many expansion teams now and they are in different conferences. My MIL is going to watch Nico. I don't want to bring him to a cold arena and we are sitting really close so there is always a chance the puck will come into the stands.

Here is today's pic - Nico and his Sophie the Giraffe teether. He likes to hold her, still a little hard for him to use it as a teether.



Bad thing about today is I had a stupid headache, and stubborn as usual I tried not to take anything for it. But by the afternoon I was nauseous and my head hurt really bad, so I broke down and took Excedrine Migraine. It always does the trick...I just hate taking medicine of any kind unless I really need to.

It's almost as though Nico knew I did not feel well. I took a hot bath and he was in his bouncy seat. I looked at him and he was just so focused on me, then he gave me a tiny little crooked smile and it just melted my heart.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

aww! babies are amazing like that! when i was sick with the flu sophia was a perfect little angel :)
He really is adorable!
I am the same with with medication. I almost never take any..only when i have a fever..Though I don't get killer headaches like that one

Susan said...

This is a super cute photo!

Tracy said...

Awww that is so sweet :) He was trying to heal you with his smile!