Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day 51 - Meh...

Rainy day here in Scottsdale. We went to my SIL's baby shower - it was supposed to be on the outdoor patio of a restaurant but we wound up having it inside instead. I posted something in the Private Pod - sometimes people say really stupid stuff and it should not bother me but it does. To make a long story short, when we were at the shower Nico was sleeping and he startled and woke up crying. Someone thought they were being funny and said to me, "What did you do to him?" and someone else joked, "She pinched him, I saw her." REALLY? Sorry if I don't find that funny. He stopped crying the second I picked him up. Nico doesn't cry very often and if he does he is easily soothed with either BF'ing, or cuddling. I don't think it's funny to joke that I made him cry. Probably over-reacting but it ticked me off.

Other than that the shower was nice, my SIL got pretty much everything she will need when Arianna is born. Her fiance's mother and sisters flew in for the shower, and they brought each of us a little something from TX. They got Nico the cutest froggie blanket - I have tons of pics from today but will take a froggie pic tomorrow. It was very sweet of them to think of him

View of the lake and the patio




Nico with DH's Nana



Nico and Pepsi watching Baby Einstein





Teething :(

1 comments:

Tracy said...

I love the last picture :) Cutie!