I had planned to wait until 6 months to start the rice cereal, but Nico has been waking up earlier than usual to eat, and he's very interested in our food. I bought some O Organics brown rice cereal and we tried it this afternoon. This is how it went:
He made this face after each spoonful.

He did like his Sophie the Giraffe spoon...

He grabbed for it to guide it to his mouth...

... but most of it then wound up all over

After each spoonful he brought the bib to his mouth, lol - he cleaned himself up...

I also started investigating cloth diapers today. All of you are very into fluff and it's made me curious. We have a place here that sells them called Wildflower Diapers, and they are scheduled to get more of the organic BumGenius in next week. What other kinds are good and why do you like one vs. another?
Meeting DH for Mexican food soon, so until tomorrow...
4 comments:
Aww, good boy cleaning up after himself LOL
Cute!! :)
yay for cloth diapers! I love my BG OS Pocket dipes!!! I also LOVE my thirsties AIOs, size Medium (they are stuffable, and last forever- they fit both Dylan and Kaelyn (22 mo) with lots of room to grow)! I can't wait to see how cute he looks in fluff!
Whoo Hoo A new Fluffy butt!
Yay I can see your pictures now!! I'm a big cloth fan....funny that I didn't own one when Dylan was born. Also, I totally blame/thank JM for being a cloth diaperer now....I know no one here who does it but was so intrigued with all the fluffy butts :) Looks like Nico enjoyed his cereal!!
Post a Comment