Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 31 - Church and Dinner With Friends

Now it looks like our house deal may go through after all. When our real estate agent threatened to shut down the deal, the other side finally started responding. Until it's closed I'm not counting on it. We went out and looked at other houses, but nothing really compares to the one we're trying for. It is an older house, but it's in a neighborhood of custom homes and it has good "bones."

Later in the day I met one of my best friends and his fiance at church. I have not gone to church in awhile, but I really liked the Catholic church they go to. I have tried non-denominational and all different types of Christian churches and none have felt like home. But I really want to go with Nico (DH won't go), so maybe this will be the one we join. Afterwards DH met us all at Chili's and we got some cute pics of Nico standing (with help of course!). We went to the teen mass, so he was dressed kind of casual but I did get him a collared shirt <3

1 comments:

Dawn said...

Yay! I see a picture! And wow, does he ever look like a little man all dressed up like that, awww