Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 11 - All of a Sudden I Like Mondays...

Monday used to be the dreaded return to work day. This morning I woke up and it hit me...Mondays are great now, a fresh start to the week and although it's nice to have DH home on weekends, there is something to be said for having the house to ourselves (Nico & me). I get way more done around the house. Tonight I tried a new recipe from a cookbook I got for Christmas.

Here are a few photos from today. I actually took quite a few today and posted them all on Facebook, but I'll just share my favorites here.

So as I was saying...



I love my Sophie...




Who is that handsome guy?




Nico is so expressive. It's so hard to catch it in the photos but I love his little personality. Today online at the grocery store he was giving the man behind us the biggest smiles. He usually turns on the charm for women, especially when they start talking to him, but today he won over a guy that I don't think normally pays attention to babies. I can't wait to get to know him more as he grows. <3

3 comments:

The Griffiths said...

What a heartbreaker!!! He has the sweetest eyes and cheeks!

Dawn said...

Look at that chubby little belly, soooooo cute!!

Molly said...

I love his expressions!